2012年1月3日星期二

2012 ... ;)

YEA :) today is last day of 2011
I regret,did not have to go to Christmas Countdown..(auntieee came ;[ )
In the same time, my boyfriend was at foreign countdown :(sad caseee
I was countdown my christmas day with my facebook friend ;)) thankieww ♥
so this time I was determined, i'll went out have a fun ~~yea

I suggest going to genting ,but ;( my Lou SAi don't want ,he say TRAFFIC JAM, ahhhhhhh
he wanna go overtime meet his friends~the first option is saty at home,second option is to follow him,so i have no choice,then go together T^T

1st round ,we go cheras selatan overtime ,have friends at there ad,after drink abit beer,we change a place .3 pair ppl go together =]

2nd round ,go PUTRA JAYA 看烟花~ but no fireworks,just have a lot MALAY ppl,there got malay concert,so we change place agn

countdown at highway road,LOL ,first time ==

3th we went back tmn equine == all hungry ad~
find something to eat ~医肚子
three suggestion ,kelvin want eat indo mee
he wanna eat nasi lemak
joseph want eat mcdonald ==

最后决定 大众化
mak mak 档

first day of 2012==
END lolxz

没有评论:

发表评论