2012年1月24日星期二

happy birthday ♥ I love you

In eighteen years ago January 19th a boy was born,his name call BRYAN----my boyfriend ♥

this year is his 18year old's birthday,I'm very pleased this year to spend with him ♥
I'm also feel lucky,he is my boyfriend,because he is really good to me :)
his birthday to celebrate divided into three time,,,,,,


1st,
january 14,we went to G6,go with his sister and his friends
They are very friendly and gentle,had a very nice and fun day at that day:DD

framing lamborgini.he was drunk ==



with carmen ^^




2nd,two of the world ♥
so kesian T^T ,we are sick today,we had a brunch at sushi king ;)yummy ♥

after that ,we played ps game

suddenly,some people knock on the door...I went to open the door.'WA,happy birthday to you ,happy birthday to you,happy birthday to youuuuuu,H.A.P.P.Y T.O YOU',a big big surprise =.=



3th,celebration again
BBQ today,in the morning,his home has a relatives gathering
after 8p.m we started open furnace start barbecue.teehee ^目^



一直帮我烧东西吃的好人,kah ho loh,bryan 烧野吃like a lousai ,lolx


好孤僻的建勇

没有评论:

发表评论